Smart Abroad offers practical tools and skills for leading and working with people from other cultures. The world is a global village and for this reason many people are connected through various ways, including social media. The need for cross-cultural awareness extends even to people who don’t travel or live in other cultures themselves.
Intercultural skills have become a part of life and have to be embraced and developed. Smart Abroad has a good understanding of other cultures and works with companies, organisations and people to go beyond cultural stereotypes and tourist-guide tips.
Our consultancy services are best suited for:
- Expats & Young Professionals
- Partners & Kids
- Women in International Business
- Executive Education Advice
- International Private School Advice
- Household staff Advice & Training for staff (Private PA, Butler etc)